As we head into the month of December, many of us are busily making our last-minute holiday plans, finishing up our holiday shopping, and getting ready to spend some quality time with our families. If you are planning to come to Chattanooga to visit family over the holidays this year, make sure to carve some time out for yourself at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. The week after Christmas is one of the best times to escape to our beautiful Inn, where you can do nothing but relax, reconnect, rejuvenate your soul as you look to the year ahead. Book a winter getaway with us this December, and start your new year off on the right foot!
A Winter Getaway in Chattanooga
Our Bed and Breakfast is a romantic retreat unlike any other in Chattanooga. From the moment you arrive at our doorstep, the warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn will captivate you. From there, it’s on to the beautiful city of Chattanooga, where you’ll find a sophisticated urban oasis coupled with unparalleled natural beauty. If you’re looking for ideas to help you make the most of your winter getaway, here are some of our favorites for this time of year:
- Walk through Rock City Garden’s Enchanted Garden of Lights, and tour the rest of the stunning Lookout Mountain attractions while you’re there.
- Take a cruise up the Tennessee River aboard the Southern Belle Riverboat.
- Browse the incredible art at the Hunter Museum of American Art. Afterwards a stroll through the neighboring Bluff View Arts District is a visual treat.
- Peruse the boutique shops and art galleries along Main Street, such as Area 61, Fredonia – Provisions for Women, Hart Gallery, Blair’s Home Furnishings, and Ignis Glass Studio.
- Stroll along Chattanooga’s beautiful Riverwalk, then head across the impressive Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge to the hip and trendy Northshore District, where you’ll find a great variety of shops and restaurants.
- Take a 2 hour Chattanooga Pints and Pedals tour through downtown Chattanooga.
- Sample some local wines at DeBarge Winery.
- Take a hike along some of Chattanooga’s most beautiful trails, like Foster Falls.
No matter how much or how little of Chattanooga you end up seeing, we know time spent at our Tennessee Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. We look forward to seeing you this holiday season. Book your winter getaway with us today!