Outdoors enthusiasts have been coming to Chattanooga for years. It’s truly a 4-season destination, with plenty to see and do no matter what is happening with the weather. Getting outside and enjoying the outdoors is wonderful, but there’s much more to do in Chattanooga than meets the eye. With so many exciting ways to play, a variety of great museums, a vibrant arts scene, plenty of historic attractions, and an exquisite food scene, it’s easy to see the attraction to the Scenic City, even in the colder months of winter. Come stay at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast, and discover the myriad of ways to stay warm and dry in Chattanooga this winter.
A Winter in Chattanooga
It’s easy to talk about the many outdoor activities in Chattanooga this winter. But what if you don’t particularly enjoy being outside in the cold and/or rain and snow? That’s ok; there’s plenty for indoor lovers to do in Chattanooga, too. Here are our favorite ways to stay warm and dry while in Chattanooga during the cold winter months:
- Visit the extraordinary Hunter Museum of American Art.
- Explore the incredible Tennessee Aquarium, which has been rated as the best aquarium in the United States.
- Take a climb at Chattanooga’s incredible indoor climbing facility, High Point Climbing and Fitness.
- The Anna Safley Houston Museum of Decorative Arts, part of the stunning Bluff View art district, and houses an extensive collection of Victorian art glass and antiques.
- Take a tour of the micro-distillery and tasting room at the Tennessee Stillhouse, the home of the Chattanooga Whiskey Company.
- Go wine tasting at DeBarge Winery’s sophisticated downtown tasting room.
- Take a cooking class at Chattanooga’s Sweet & Savory Classroom.
- The Tivoli Theatre is a fabulous historic showplace in downtown Chattanooga, and offers a variety of shows, ranging from silent films to national Broadway shows.
- Get your laughs on at The Comedy Catch, Chattanooga’s premiere destination for comedy.
- Catch one of the incredible live music productions at Track 29, located on the famous Chattanooga Choo Choo campus.
- Experience the incredible Civil War Battles of Chattanooga at the Electric Map & Museum, an incredible visual display that helps visitors visual the battles of Chattanooga as they unfolded.
- Move from store to store as you shop on Chattanooga’s hip and trendy shopping destination, The North Shore.
Whether you choose to take part in the incredible outdoor activities in Chattanooga this winter, or whether you’d rather stay warm and dry in the town’s incredible museums, shops, and restaurants, nothing beats a winter getaway to the stunning Chanticleer Inn. Our Bed and Breakfast, located on beautiful Lookout Mountain, is like no other in Chattanooga. It’s an experience you must certainly appreciate for yourself. Book your stay at our Inn today, and discover what’s waiting for you in Chattanooga.