We’re just as surprised to see the end of summer as you are. That said, the weather is still great in Chattanooga, and there’s still plenty of time to see what makes this city such an extraordinary getaway destination. Chattanooga has twice been named the “Best Town Ever” by Outside Magazine, and was recently listed as one of the “Top 45 Places to Go in the World” by the New York Times. If you haven’t yet been to this ruggedly beautiful town, brimming with southern charm, then now’s the time to start planning. Whatever it is that interests you, whether it’s Chattanooga’s thriving arts community, its spectacular shopping, the hip food scene, or the unbeatable range of outdoor recreation, we know it will only take one visit for you to fall in love with Chattanooga. Tours happen to be a great way to see the city, especially for those that haven’t been here before or are short on time. Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast, and start planning your Chattanooga adventure today.
The Best Tours of Chattanooga
There are quite a few different tours in Chattanooga. A tour, it seems, for just about every taste and interest. Here are just a few of our favorite tours in the Chattanooga area:
- Take a River Cruise on the Tennessee River aboard the River Gorge Explorer or the Southern Belle River Cruise. Both are an excellent way to see Chattanooga and the scenic Tennessee River Valley.
- Explore Chattanooga’s beer scene aboard the Chattanooga Brew Choo Tour, or the Pedals and Pints Tour.
- Explore the best of Chattanooga’s hip food scene, with the Eat, Sip, and Walk Food Tour. The Southside tour is a must, and includes stops at Feed Co. Tavern & Table. The Downtown is also good, and includes venerable favorites such as the Blue Water Grill and the 212 Market Restaurant.
- Chattanooga Ghost Tours is a fun and interesting way to see a different side of the city. Thanks in part to its Civil War heritage, Chattanooga is considered one of the most haunted cities in the South, and this particular tour has been rated as one of the top 10 tours in the country on TripAdvisor.
- Take an incredible ride through the scenic Tennessee Valley, aboard the Tennessee Valley Railroad. It’s one of the largest operating historic railroads in the United States.
Once you’ve seen The Scenic City for yourself, we know you’ll want to come back. And when you do, you’ll have plenty of ideas of how to make the most of your time, thanks in part to the incredible tours listed above. All you need to do to get started is to book your room at our luxury Inn today! We can’t wait to see you this fall.