Chattanooga is an incredible destination to visit at any time of year, and as such has proven to be a popular and sometimes busy place to visit. People come from all over the country to explore our stunning region whether by foot, on bike, or by car, and to enjoy the natural beauty this area is known for, along with the unexpected blend of urban activity. In downtown Chattanooga, you’ll find interactive street art, food trucks, bustling boutiques, a delightful riverwalk, and a vibrant nightlife. Combine that with the rural, quaint, yet sophisticated vibe of Chattanooga as a whole, and you have the perfect getaway destination. Given Chattanooga’s popularity, it’s best to book your getaways early and often. The best choices for lodging, like the Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast on Lookout Mountain, tend to book up well in advance. It’s still early in 2019, so it’s a great time to start planning. Book your room at our Chattanooga Bed and Breakfast today.
Top Events in Chattanooga for 2019
There is, perhaps, nothing more quintessentially Chattanooga than get out and experiencing nature. And if that’s all you do while here, you’ll leave with a deep appreciation of the area. However, there’s also so much more to Chattanooga than the scenery, and our romantic Bed and Breakfast is just the beginning. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive at our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance.
As you start to plan your vacations for 2019, here are a few Chattanooga’s top annual events to keep in mind:
- Houston Museum Antique Show & Sale, Feb. 22-24, 2019
- Chattanooga Marathon, March 1 – 3, 2019
- 4 Bridges Arts Festival, April 12 – 14, 2019
- Ironman Chattanooga, May 19, 2019 and September 29, 2019
- 4-day Riverbend Festival, May 29 – June 1 2019
- Nightfall Friday-night music series, May – August, 2019
- Three Sisters Bluegrass Festival, October 2019
- Seven Bridges Marathon, October 20, 2019
- Swim the Suck, October 12, 2019
- Head of the Hooch Rowing Regatta, November 2 – 3, 2019
- 3-State 3-Mountain Bike Race, Date TBD
As you can see, getaways to Chattanooga can be filled with plenty of fun and adventure at these great attractions. Whether you come from near or far, there truly is only one Scenic City, and it’s worth seeing. Book your getaways to Chattanooga for 2019 today.