Do you find yourself dreaming of a relaxing and romantic getaway, to help pass the time during these cold winter months? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we can think of no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located on Lookout Mountain, is Chattanooga’s top choice for romantic lodging. Let us do all the work for you, so you can spend your time relaxing and focusing on each other. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Chattanooga’s best Bed and Breakfast.
Getting Romantic in Chattanooga
The Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast in Chattanooga is unbeatable when it comes to romance. We have a well-earned reputation for excellence in hospitality, and you’ll experience it from the moment you arrive on our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. From there, how you spend the remainder of your time in Chattanooga is up to you. Some of our favorite ways to get romantic in Chattanooga include the following:
- The Southern Belle Riverboat, a vintage steamboat, offers some of the best views of the riverfront and Lookout Mountain. Take a romantic cruise and learn about the Tennessee River’s history.
- Take a walk along Chattanooga’s picturesque Riverwalk. You may even want to head across the Walnut Street Walking Bridge, which leads to the historic Northshore district. There, you’ll find several incredible shops, galleries, and restaurants worth exploring.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Easy Bistro, Bluewater Grille, St. John’s Restaurant, or Hennen’s. Finish the evening with coffee and dessert at Rembrandt’s Coffee House, a quaint, French stucco cottage featuring artisan chocolates and other sweet treats from the in-house pastry chef.
- Visit the The Hunter Museum of American Art, then afterwards wander through the connecting Bluff View Arts district.
- Make a day of exploring the attractions on Lookout Mountain, including Rock City Gardens, Ruby Falls, and the Incline Railway. From here, you’ll enjoy some of the best views in the entire area, including the famed seven-states viewpoint, and the famous waterfall at Lovers Leap.
- Catch a show at The Comedy Catch if you’re in the mood for laughter, or for something a bit more serious head to the romantic Tivoli Theatre.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at Chattanooga’s many bars and music venues.
It won’t matter what you do or see in Chattanooga. What matters will be the time spent at our Tennessee Bed and Breakfast; an experience that will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. We offer many wonderful packages and extra indulgences you can add on to your stay. It’s time to book your romantic getaway with us today!