On the Eve of the New Year, it’s time to start looking forward to all the wonderful things to come in 2019. Part of those plans should include a getaway to the luxury Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast in Chattanooga. You’ll find that our Inn is well-situated near top attractions, and comes with unbeatable hospitality and service, a warm and romantic setting, and plenty of ideas and guidance from our friendly Innkeepers. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so there’s no better time than now to start planning your romantic getaway throughout the month of February! Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a getaway for Valentine’s Day at our Chattanooga Bed and Breakfast.
Valentine’s Day 2019 in Chattanooga
The Chanticleer Inn is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive on our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captures the very essence of romance. Though there are more fun and romantic activities than we could possibly mention, here are some of most romantic places for you to consider:
- The Southern Belle Riverboat, a vintage steamboat, offers some of the best views of the riverfront and Lookout Mountain. Take a romantic cruise and learn about the Tennessee River’s history.
- Take a walk along Chattanooga’s picturesque Riverwalk. Head across the Walnut Street Walking Bridge, which leads to the historic Northshore district. There, you’ll find several incredible shops, galleries, and restaurants worth exploring.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Easy Bistro, Bluewater Grille, St. John’s Restaurant, or Hennen’s.
- Visit the The Hunter Museum of American Art, then afterwards wander through the connecting Bluff View Arts district.
- Make a day of exploring the attractions on Lookout Mountain, including Rock City Gardens, Ruby Falls, and the Incline Railway. From here, you’ll enjoy some of the best views in the entire area, including the famed seven-states viewpoint, and the famous waterfall at Lovers Leap.
- Catch a show at The Comedy Catch if you’re in the mood for laughter, or for something a bit more serious head to the romantic Tivoli Theatre.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment at Chattanooga’s many bars and music venues.
No matter how much or how little of Chattanooga you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our romantic Inn will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. We offer a variety of packages and extra indulgences that you can add on to your stay to make it just the way you want it. Our Romantic Getaway Package, which is perfect for Valentine’s Day but valid the entire month of February, features A tray of our hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries, Chilled complimentary bottle of Champagne or wine (non-alcoholic available), Two Chanticleer engraved Champagne glasses, yours for keepsake, and One dozen roses (choice of color).
Keep in mind that the romance doesn’t stop on Valentine’s Day. The entire month of February is dedicated to romance! Book your romantic getaway at the Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast!