Now that the holidays are over and we’re facing down a fresh start in the New Year 2019, it’s time to start planning your getaways for the year ahead. No matter what it is you’re looking for, know you can find it at our luxury Inn on Lookout Mountain. Chattanooga is a city packed with national treasures and historic attractions, great restaurants, live music venues, extraordinary shopping, and outdoor activities that need to be experienced at least once in your lifetime. Book your getaways for the upcoming 2019 calendar year at Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast, and get ready for the vacations of a lifetime in Tennessee!
Chattanooga’s Best Getaways in 2019
Aptly nicknamed The Scenic City, Chattanooga is one of the most breathtaking cities in the country. Tucked between the mountains of Southeast Tennessee and the shores of the Tennessee River, the city’s natural beauty is one of its most appealing attractions. Beyond that, Chattanooga is home to a variety of world-class attractions. Get ready to pack your itinerary full with these top suggestions:
- There are so many wonderful hiking trails, mountain biking trails, rock climbing routes, and water trails to explore in the local area.
- Explore the best of Chattanooga’s hip food scene. The Northshore District is one of the most popular foodie destinations in the city, and the Eat, Sip, Walk Tour through the south side is great as well.
- Explore Lookout Mountain, home to several of the region’s top attractions. Here, you’ll find Rock City Gardens, Ruby Falls, the Incline Railway, The Battles for Chattanooga Electric Map & Museum, and so much more.
- Browse the latest exhibits at the Hunter Museum of American Art. Afterwards, walk through the adjoining Bluff View Arts District, one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city.
- Go Underground, into Cumberland Caverns, Tennessee’s largest public cave.
- Take a deep dive in Chattanooga’s extensive Civil War History, including the Battle Above the Clouds on Lookout Mountain.
- Learn about Chattanooga’s music scene at Songbirds Museum, then head to one of the many live music venues around town.
As you can see, getaways to Chattanooga can be filled with plenty of fun and adventure at these great attractions. Whether you come from near or far, there truly is only one Chattanooga, and it’s worth seeing. Book your room at our luxury Inn today, and get started planning the adventure of a lifetime.