With a wide variety of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as rock climbing, hiking, biking, boating, and more, life certainly keeps interesting in Chattanooga. In addition to being a top outdoors destination, Chattanooga also is home to a wonderful variety of restaurants, a thriving arts scene, plenty of unique shopping, and a variety attractions that can be enjoyed any time of year. Though these activities are a wonderful way to spend your days in Chattanooga, there is much more to this vibrant city when the sun goes down. The nightlife scene in Chattanooga is thriving, featuring a variety of restaurants, bars, clubs, live music, and other entertainment. Book a room at our Bed and Breakfast on Lookout Mountain, you’ll be just 10 minutes from the excitement of downtown Chattanooga.
In downtown Chattanooga, there are plenty of great music venues and concerts to choose from, whether it’s live music at a local restaurant or the market, a simple drink with friends or a loved one, or a large concert at one of our great venues or annual festivals. The bars, breweries, and distilleries that makeup the core of Chattanooga’s nightlife scene won’t disappoint, and the weekly entertainment guide at Chattanoogafun.com is the best guide to enjoying downtown Chattanooga after dark. Here are a few our suggestions for how to enjoy Chattanooga’s thriving nightlife:
- One of the most popular bars is the Flying Squirrel. They have been named one of the best-designed bars in the United States, and feature an amazing variety of cocktails and delicious food. Their cocktails use seasonal ingredients and house-made spirits.
- The Beast & Barrel on the NorthShore is also a fun place to spend an evening. Not only do they have a great selection of cocktails, wine, and craft beer, but it’s all paired with high-quality gastro pub fare and charcuterie.
- Relax by a fire pit with cocktail in hand, or enjoy appetizers on the rooftop at sunset at Alchemy.
- Take a tour of a working whiskey distillery, or stop in for a tasting at the Tennessee Stillhouse micro-distillery and tasting room.
- Head to Embargo ’62 for a truly unique, Cuban experience from the comfort of downtown Chattanooga. Embargo serves up classic Cuban dishes, tropical craft cocktails, over 75 different Rums from around the world, and a cigar humidor stocked with amazing selections.
- If you’re looking to sample local beer, you can’t go wrong with the innovative flavors produced at the Chattanooga Brewing Company.
- Regan’s Place is a Retro Dance Bar, featuring the best dance hits from the 80’s & 90’s. Put on your dancing shoes and have some fun!
- Track 29, located at the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo, is a great venue that often features national touring acts.
- For a night of hysterical laughter, don’t miss Chattanooga’s premiere comedy club, The Comedy Catch, which has a wonderful lineup of shows coming up.
Also, it’s important to note that the Road to Nightfall 2018 is coming up in March, and kicks off one of Chattanooga’s most popular musical events of the year. Nightfall is a fantastic free summer concert series which brings nationally and internationally acclaimed musical artists to the stage every Friday night in downtown Chattanooga from May through August. During the event, one local act is given the opportunity to open for the headlining performers, and that is the purpose of the Road to Nightfall. From March 8 – 17, 2018, local bands will compete nightly for this opportunity. The winners from each night will move on to the final competition held on March 24, 2018.
These are just a few of the many great spots to enjoy the nightlife in Chattanooga. Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast to discover Chattanooga after dark.