Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. It’s also an incredibly popular time of year to get married or engaged. If you find yourself among the newly engaged this year, you’ll have plenty of decisions to make for the foreseeable future. Dresses, flowers, venues, guests, and more will consume your every waking thought. The Chanticleer Inn would like to help make at least one of your decisions easier. Have you thought about where you want to honeymoon yet? Look no further! Read on, and discover why Chattanooga, and our Inn in particular, is the best choice for your honeymoon. Once you’re convinced, book your room and finalize your honeymoon plans.
How to Honeymoon in Chattanooga
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic! In honor of Valentines Day this year, we thought it would be fun to take a look at all of the wonderful and romantic activities Chattanooga has in store for you, and why it makes such a perfect honeymoon destination. Chattanoogans take to heart the old adage “the couple that plays together, stays together.” That’s evident in the everyday adventure awaiting you here. Here are our favorite ways to enjoy a honeymoon in Chattanooga:
- Wine and dine at Chattanooga’s top restaurants like St. John’s or the Public House, or take a food tour of Chattanooga’s Southside.
- Tour the extraordinary exhibits at Chattanooga’s stunning Hunter Museum of American Art, perched high on the cliff above the Tennessee River. Afterwards, end your day on a sweet note at Rembrandt’s Coffee House.
- Enjoy good wine and conversation at DeBarge Winery’s sophisticated downtown tasting room.
- Take in a performance at Chattanooga’s Tivoli Theatre or The Comedy Catch.
- Explore the wonders of Lookout Mountain, which is home to some of the city’s best attractions. Just across the street from our luxurious Inn, you’ll find the entrance to Rock City Gardens, where you’ll enjoy a unique opportunity to explore nature and history. Walk the 4,100 foot trail through lush gardens, and enjoy the breathtaking views over the Chattanooga Valley.
- Take a hike and enjoy Chattanooga’s stunning scenery. Favorite trails are Lookout Mountain, especially to Sunset Rock, Signal Mountain, Raccoon Mountain, and Stringers Ridge.
- Challenge yourselves and go rock climbing at High Point Fitness Center in downtown Chattanooga. It’s certainly bound to be one of the most unique climbing experiences you’ve ever had.
- Take a sunset or dinner cruise on the Southern Belle Riverboat.
Whatever it is that draws you in to Chattanooga’s rugged, yet sophisticated charm, it’s nice to know you’ll have the elegant accommodations of the Chanticleer Inn to come home to. Here, you’ll find an unparalleled selection of beautifully appointed rooms and luxury amenities, complete with the warm, Southern hospitality you’d expect to find in Tennessee. With a variety of specials and enhancements to choose from as well, your stay is sure to meet the highest of expectations. Spend your honeymoon with us, and you’ll see firsthand why we’ve consistently ranked as one of Chattanooga’s best lodging choices. You deserve only the best on your honeymoon; book with us today!