A families around the country gather at their traditional holiday tables, so begins a month-long celebration of joy and giving. With a wide variety of shopping and holiday festivities to enjoy, there’s no better place to unwrap new holiday memories than the scenic city of Chattanooga. Whether you choose to join us for a holiday shopping, dazzling light displays, a relaxing getaway, or other fun holiday-themed activities, you’ll find nothing but joy and merriment in Chattanooga throughout the upcoming holiday season. To get started on your getaway, book a room at our exquisite Bed and Breakfast today.
Holiday Season Attractions
It’s no hard task getting into the Christmas spirit in the festive city of Chattanooga. Many of the area’s best holiday attractions are already underway here, but there’s still plenty more to enjoy throughout the remainder of the holiday season. To make Chattanooga a little easier to enjoy over the holidays, here are our favorite activities happening in Chattanooga this holiday season:
- See Rock City’s Enchanted Garden of Lights, where you’ll find over 30 holiday scenes decorated with hundreds of thousands of lights, creating one magical display this holiday season.
- Ride to the North Pole above Tennessee Valley Railroad’s North Pole Express.
- Cruise the Tennessee River aboard the Southern Belle Riverboat’s Holiday-themed cruises.
- Enjoy some old fashioned fun, and go ice skating at Ice on the Landing.
- Enjoy Ruby Falls’ Christmas Underground.
- Check off your Christmas List at the Holiday Market
- Enjoy the holiday season at MainX24’s 24-hour holiday festival.
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas with the Chattanooga Boys Choir annual Singing Christmas Tree.
- Enjoy the Chattanooga Ballet’s rendition of the holiday classic, The Nutcracker.
- Watch the Miracle on 34th Street at the Chattanooga Theater Center.
There’s no better way to start off the holiday season than by booking a getaway to our stunning Bed and Breakfast Chattanooga’s Lookout Mountain. Christmas in Chattanooga is a magical celebration unique to Tennessee. We look forward to helping you relax during the busiest time of year. Book your getaway and clear your mind during this busy holiday season at our magnificent Inn.
Tags: chattanooga, Chattanooga Ballet, Chattanooga Boys Choir, Chattanooga Theater Center, Enchanted Garden of Lights, Holiday market, Holiday Season, Holiday shopping, Ice on the Landing, Mainx24, Miracle on 34th Street, rock city, Ruby Falls Christmas Underground, Singing Christmas Tree, Southern Belle Riverboat, Tennessee River, Tennessee Valley Railroad, The Nutcracker