These crisp, fall months practically beg for us to curl up indoors, hidden away from the harsh elements outside. It’s the perfect time to curl up with someone special and focus on romance. In the South, there’s one romantic getaway destination that outshines the rest. Chattanooga, known more for its rugged outdoor recreation than anything else, also radiates a sense of romance perfect for couples looking to put romance at the forefront for a few days. No matter how you choose to spend your time, there’s no better place to spend a romantic getaway in Chattanooga than at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast. Book your room with us today!
A Romantic Getaway in Chattanooga
Chattanooga’s picturesque surroundings set the perfect stage for a romantic getaway, the the unique shops and delicious restaurants in downtown Chattanooga play their role well. Whether it’s the simple pleasures of enjoying a romantic dinner together, or an inspired adventure designed to bring you closer together, Chattanooga has it all. Though this list is by no means exhaustive, here are 10 of our favorite ways to spend a romantic getaway in the vibrant town of Chattanooga:
- Kick your romance up a notch by climbing the wall at Chattanooga’s High Point Climbing and Fitness Facility.
- Take a sunset or dinner cruise on the Southern Belle Riverboat.
- Explore Chattanooga’s craft beer scene aboard the popular Pints and Pedals Tour.
- Sip a glass or two of wine at the DeBarge Vineyards & Winery.
- The couple who laughs together, stays together. Catch a show and get your laugh on at Chattanooga’s Comedy Catch.
- Take in the incredible views and regional history from Lookout Mountain‘s top attractions, Rock City Gardens, Ruby Falls, and the Incline Railway.
- Take a romantic stroll across the pedestrian-friendly Walnut Street Bridge.
- Go shopping together and enjoy a delicious dinner in Chattanooga’s hip & trendy Northshore District.
- Browse the Hunter Museum of American Art, and then wander the streets of Chattanooga’s Bluff View Arts District, ending in Rembrandt’s Coffee House for coffee and dessert.
- Catch one of the incredible live performances at the beautiful Tivoli Theater.
As always, your romantic getaway to the Chanticleer Inn begins with our warm hospitality. What follows is up to you to create. Take the first step in creating the perfect romantic getaway, and book your room at Chattanooga’s best Bed and Breakfast today!
Tags: Bluff View Arts District, chattanooga, Comedy Catch, DeBarge Vineyards and Winery, High Point Climbing and Fitness Facility, Hunter Museum of American Art, Incline Railway, Lookout Mountain, Northshore District, Pints and Pedals, Rembrandt's Coffee House, rock city gardens, Ruby Falls, Southern Belle Riverboat, Tennessee River, Tivoli Theater, Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge