The crisp, cool months of winter had us practically begging to curl up indoors, hidden away from the harsh elements outside. But, spring is nearly here, and with it comes a renewal of opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy everything there is to do in Chattanooga. Chattanooga is the perfect place for couples to spend some time together. Known more for its rugged outdoor recreation than anything else, Chattanooga also radiates romance, and is the perfect destination for couples looking to put their relationship at the forefront for a few days. No matter how you choose to spend your time, there’s no better place to spend a romantic getaway in Chattanooga than at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast. And when you’re ready to get out and explore, and we have plenty of ideas for things to do in Chattanooga, TN that are perfect for couples. Book your room at our Chattanooga Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Things For Couples To Do in Chattanooga
Chattanooga’s picturesque surroundings set the perfect stage for a romantic getaway, and the unique shops and delicious restaurants in downtown Chattanooga play their role well. Whether it’s the simple pleasures of enjoying a romantic dinner together, or an inspired adventure designed to bring you closer together, Chattanooga has it all. Though this list is by no means exhaustive, here are 10 of our favorite things for couples to do while vacationing together here in Chattanooga, TN:
- Take a walk along the entire length or just a portion of the Tennessee Riverpark, a beautiful manicured trail that winds alongside the Tennessee River. It starts at the Chicamauga Dam, and ends in downtown Chattanooga.
- Stay right here on Lookout Mountain, which offers a number of attractions that showcase the magnificent natural beauty of the mountain as well as spectacular views of the Chattanooga Valley. Top attractions here include Ruby Falls & Rock City Gardens.
- Take a sunset or dinner cruise on the Southern Belle Riverboat.
- Sip a glass or two of wine at the DeBarge Vineyards & Winery, or go whiskey tasting at the Tennessee Stillhouse.
- The couple who laughs together, stays together. Catch a show and get your laugh on at Chattanooga’s Comedy Catch.
- Take a romantic stroll across the pedestrian-friendly Walnut Street Bridge.
- Go shopping together and enjoy a delicious dinner in Chattanooga’s hip & trendy Northshore District.
- Browse the Hunter Museum of American Art, and then wander the streets of Chattanooga’s Bluff View Arts District, ending in Rembrandt’s Coffee House for coffee and dessert.
- Catch one of the incredible live performances at the beautiful Tivoli Theater.
- Meander through the 14 miles of hiking trails, or hop in a canoe and paddle around at the 317-acre Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center, which houses many different kinds of plants and animals.
As always, your romantic getaway to the Chanticleer Inn begins with our warm hospitality. What follows is up to you. Take the first step in creating the perfect romantic getaway, and book your room at Chattanooga’s top-rated Bed and Breakfast today!