The Chanticleer Inn Elopement Package
Our Elopement Package Includes:
- Services of a Minister or Justice of the Peace for your ceremony
- Bridal Floral Bouquet & Grooms Boutonniere
- 5” wedding cake (Your choice of flavors)
- Bottle of chilled champagne or sparkling cider for toasting with cake
- Two engraved Chanticleer Inn champagne glasses yours to take home as a keepsake
- A two-night honeymoon in our best available guest room (Additional nights available)
- Romantic Candlelight dinner for two (Choice of nearby restaurants. $40 value)
- Full breakfast each morning in the main inn or your guest room
- Afternoon Beverages, Cookies and Desserts
- Turn-down service on your wedding night with Handmade Bride & Groom Truffles
- A “wedding assistant” on your wedding day for one hour to ensure the ceremony area is set up, the champagne is chilled and your cake has arrived and is set up for the cake cutting! This person will also ensure that the other guests of the inn respect your special moment.
Sunday – Thursday nights
$1,099 plus tax
Friday, Saturdays & Holidays
$1,299 plus tax
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Additional Guidelines for the Package:
This Package is designed for the Bride & Groom only. Two wedding facilities are located across the street from the Inn. If you are having any attendees please contact us for their contact information.
The wedding ceremony may take place in our Living Room, Sun Porch, Front Stone Patio, or Courtyard (weather permitting) Cake cutting and champagne may be held in the Breakfast Room, Sunroom or Outdoor Front patio. The cake cutting will be immediately after the ceremony.
At an additional cost we are able to arrange any of the following:
- Flowers in your room
Make your celebration extra special by adding one of the following indulgences:
- Cheshire Picnic Basket (yours to keep) for 2 with Gourmet Lunch -$185
- Decadent Chocolate Fondue – $27
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – $15
- Assorted Cheese, Cracker and Fruit Tray – $25