Join Rock City Gardens during this naturally fun outdoor event…see raptors soar at the Birds of Prey Show, go on a RockQuest Adventure and climb to the top of the Rock Climbing Wall at Lovers Leap, learn how to use recycled materials to make-and-take a fun project, watch an educational demonstration where you can learn to make your own rain barrel, and just enjoy the great outdoors with your family during EarthDayz!
*Event included with regular Rock City Admission
- Make-and-Take Recycling Projects: Daily at Lovers Leap, 11am – 4pm
- Create your own “pot” from recycled newspapers, plant a seed, and take home your Rock City watch-it-grow momento! Learn all about how to reduce, reuse and recycle during this educational, interactive activity!
- Rock City Raptors – Birds of Prey Shows: Daily in the Critter Classroom at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Come and see hawks soaring in the sky above Rock City. Get a glimpse at a nocturnal hunter, the owl. Meet a vivacious vulture! Enjoy this rare opportunity to witness these powerful and majestic birds up close.
- Environmentally Educational Demonstrations: Daily on the EarthDayz stage at Lovers Leap, 11am – 4pm
- Watch a rain barrel building demonstration and learn how to make your own rain barrel at home so you can start collecting rain water for your potted plants or your garden!
- RockQuest Adventure*: Self-Guided adventure
- Your RockQuest guide will help you look for cluse to many of the geological wonders at Rock City. Your adventure includes a bag of polished rocks and one free climb on the Rock Climbing Wall at Lovers Leap. Purchase from the ticket desk upon arrival!
For more on this event or other events in the area please visit our website at www.stayatchanticleer.com or call us direct (706)820-2002. Chanticleer Inn Bed & Breakfast, Lookout Mountain, Georgia is located across the street from Rock City Gardens, 10 minutes from downtown Chattanooga and a Mountain top away.