- See the High Falls…flowing Green!
- Take home some green kettlecorn or Shamrock Green Fudge and assorted specialty holiday chocolates
- Leprechaun photo opportunities with Costume characters
- Balloon Creations by Mike Edwards
- Kids Activities Including:
- Lucky Shamrock Treasure Map Adventure, Panning for Gold and other Magical Goodies*, Kiss the Blarney Stone Climbing Wall Adventures*, Lucky Makeovers Face Painting*, Paint your own Blarney Stone*, Make your own lucky candy necklace*, Lucky Lollipops*
- Irish Jig Dance Lessons with Jeff Sandy
- Try some traditional Irish Food including Mulligan Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage (served in the Pot of Gold Pavilion), Reubens (served at the Big Rock Grill), and more with specialty beer brewed locally by Big River Grille.
- Don’t forget your St. Patrick’s Day Souvenires available including Irish gnomes “Patrick” and “Isabella”
- Get a souvenir pilsner or pint glass that come with a free first beer and discounted re-fills coupon.
Chanticleer Inn Bed & Breakfast currently still has some limited availability for this weekend. We are directly across the street from Rock City Gardens, 10 minutes from downtown Chattanooga and a mountain top away. For more info please feel free to call us direct at 706-820-2002 or visit our website at www,stayatchanticleer.com
Tags: chattanooga bed breakfast, chattanooga hotel, chattanooga inn, Chattanooga places to stay, georgia mountains, lookout mountain bed breakfast, Lookout Mountain hotel, lookout mountain inn, lookout mountain places to stay, mountain getaway, rock city, rock city gardens, romantic getaway, Ruby Falls, tennessee mountains